Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk is a trading name of The Local Print Company Ltd.
Goods means the articles or things described in the contract between GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk and the purchaser.
2. These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the purchaser to GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk.
3. Not with standing that GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk unless and until it has been accepted in writing by GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk.
4. Any times or dates given for completion or delivery of goods shall be binding GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk, insofar as GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk undertake to carry out additional work for the purchaser to the value of the print element of any goods not supplied on time. Such liability shall not extend to delays beyond the control of GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing defects in files or omissions of information delays in approval of proofs and non-performance of carriers.
5. By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
6. Payment of goods
a. All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.
b. No goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
c. All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax if applicable.
7. Quality & Liability
. Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied must be notified to GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk within 3 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk for inspection.
a. Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the goods.
b. Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk:
i. death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
ii. death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
iii. Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sales of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
8. GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
9. The liability of GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk to the purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
10. If the purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk may (without prejudice to GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the purchaser are remedied.
11. No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
12. Any concessions made or latitude allowed by GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk to the purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
13. The contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the purchaser and GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. GetNextDayPrinting.co.uk retains all copyright for inclusive design until such time as the customer pays for in full the goods. Upon full payment being received the copyright becomes the property of the customer.